Note: To access the full text of Mainsheet Tech Notes, you must be a member of the Catalina 34 National Association and register for this premium content. To access the premium content, click the highlighted issue dates/volume numbers or the link to doc, html or PDF formats. You’ll need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the premium content where no html or doc format is available.
February 2005 Vol 22 #1
- Rebuilding an M25XP Fuel Injection Pump
- Building a new electrical panel
- Replacing the forward hatch
- Weaver Dinghy Davits
May 2005 Vol 22 #2
- The Big Two-0
- Replacing the engine Control Cables on a C34 Mk1
- Replacing the Oil Change Hose
- Hooks for Hangers in the Head
- Upgrading the Primary Fuel Filter
August 2005 Vol 22 #3
- Don’t Forget what’s easy to forget!
- Stinky Water from the head sink faucet
- Dorade Replacement
- Fire hazard alert!
- Moving the lifeline gates
November 2005 Vol 22 #4
- Traveler Upgrade
- Clever Storage Ideas
- Inspection Ports – Diesel Fuel Tank Cleaning