Rigging and Sails
Mast & Boom
- Water in the Boom
- Boom Refinishing
- Rigid Boom Vang Installation – Photos
- Outhaul Repair
- Slide show about pulling and restepping the mast by Rick Allen (takes you to another site)
- Roller Furling Mast Noise Preventer For the winter, stops the banging and clanging when the sail is removed and in storage.
- Jib Sheet Turning Blocks
- Clean and Lube your winches
- Replacing Halyards: Be the first to contribute to this!
- Traveller Upgrade: Be the first to contribute to this!
- Back Stay Tensioner
- Fixing Chain Plate Leaks: a Q&A
- Furling Control
- Whats wrong with my Roller Furling and Roller Furling Cleaning
- Hood Furler
- Inspecting and Re-bedding Chainplates
- Installing Roller Furling: Be the first to contribute to this!
- Lifeline Replacement
- Mast Pumping
- Rig Tuning and Rig Tension
- Rig Tuning Chart – Media:Rigging01.pdf
- Lazy Jacks
- Lazy Jacks 2
- Mainsail Trim
- Mainsail Cover Project
- Are the stock sails any good?
- How do I set up a cruising Spinnaker? and Cruising Spinnaker
Also of Interest
- Garhauer lift mods for better line access/leverage
- Seldon Rigging Guide (takes you to another site)
- Rebedding Life Line Stanchions
There are over 70 Tech Notes articles.