M35B Kubota Injector Part Numbers

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Sayian

My 1999 has the M35 30 HP Universal engine.

I know the M25 folks have a corresponding Kubota block part number to get parts and I was wondering if any of the M35 guys has the Kubota number for the M35 block?  I have a Kubota dealer about 25 miles away and want to get new injectors but don't want to have to refinance my house to get them thru Westerbeke.

Thanks,

Steve
Steve Sayian
"Ocean Rose"
1999 Mk II
Wing, Std Rig, Kiwi Prop
#1448, Hingham, Mass

Stu Jackson

Steve, I typed in "equivalent" in the search box and the first thread was:  http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/topic,1683.0.html
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ron Hill

Steve : Your 1999 C34 origionally came with a M35BC (35hp) engine !  If you have an M35 30hp then a PO must have changed it !!

For some unknown reason?, the Kubota dealers track engines parts by the tractor they are in, not by the engine number !?!  The best thing that you can do is take an injector out and go to the Kubota dealer and have them match it.  Removing an injector is easy (like a spark plug) - there are at least two Mainsheet Tech articles on removing & replacing injectors. 

As I've said before go to the Kubota parts people and do some searching to find that tractor/mower that your 35hp engine is in.  You might also ask a mechanic.  Like I said take an injector, have them match it and work the problem backwords by having them then identify the tractor that uses that injector.

A thought.  
Ron, Apache #788