Projects

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Elkin

Just a reminder that your project submissions are welcome, whether you document the whole thing yourself or just take a couple pictures and send a brief message to me.

Bob Kuba just added his "Cabin Heater" to our repertoire and Ron tells me that he's got some coming.  How about you?  Done anything, fancy or simple, that makes our great C34's just that much better?
Mark S Elkin

Mike Vaccaro

Mark,

Please post your e-mail address or instructions on how to post an article for the projects page and I'll send one along.

Cheers,

Mike
1988 C34 Hull #563
Std Rig / Wing Keel

Stu Jackson

To reach any of the web associates, just go the C34 Home Page.  Upper right or lower center of this board.

Scroll down, click on the name or issue (Mark Elkin, FAQs, etc.)

Easy as that.

It could also be that many new members aren't familiar with the main website.  Have a look, there's lots of information there, too, in addition to this searchable message board.  There's a separate search engine on the main website.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Mike Vaccaro

Stu,

Got that far, but the pull-down options and data base format taxed what's left of my single brain cell--what is Mark's title?  I think I sent an article to the "commodore" by mistake!  Either that or a link to a nefarious web site--not sure which!

This is one of those times that the less computer literate (like me!) need step by step instructions.  Help!

Cheers,

Mike
Trying to make it in the 21st Century, but having trouble working the combination cell phone/gps/microwave/digital TV...
1988 C34 Hull #563
Std Rig / Wing Keel

Stu Jackson

Mike

FAQ or Projects.  It's in the middle of the main website home page, not the left side index.

After you're done with the mcirowave, TV, etc., try one of those darn automatic coffee makers that starts itself at O dark 30!
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Mark Elkin

Mike, Stu,

Sorry for the delay replying.  Mike, I understand your confusion, I think.  I just discovered that the "Contribute" web page leads to a non-functional dead end.  You cannot get there from there.  I've sent a note to our grand PooBaa (sp?) webmaster (Phil) to look into it.

Instead of using the "Contribute" page, you can submit your project using the "Comments" web page.  Start at the C34.org home page.  At the bottom of the of the list of links in the left side column is one called "Comments".  Click on it.  Then fill in the information in the form.  At the bottom of the form is the "Send To" field.  Select "Assoc Webmaster - Projects Section" to send me your projects.
Mark S Elkin