Carvel Hall Crab Knives (OT)

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Smith

OK, this is a slightly off topic item. I thought about trying a lead-in about running into crab trap bouys, or talking about crab angle when sailing upwind, or about Fleet 12's annual Crab Feast, but I've decided to be honest and just ask for help finding some seafood dining utensils from the Chesapeake Bay area. I'm not sure if anyone can help me or not, but I am looking for one or more solid stainless steel "Tru Pro" professional crab knives manufactured by the Carvel Hall factory in Crisfield, MD, which is now out of business. They must have made thousands of them over the years. These knives are highly polished and stamped with the name "Carvel Hall" and "Crab Knife" on the shank. These are for my personal use and any help in finding a source for these knives would be appreciated. Please e-mail me off the board at mikejansmith@yahoo.com

Mike

Gene Regan

Hi Mike,

try www.lintonsseafood.safeshopper.com
or Lintos # at 877-546-8667. Their site said they have the knife you seeking. Or maybe not . Good luck. You would be amazed at what you can find on google.com. I typed in Carver Hall Crab knives. Chear up don't be so crabby :) :)
Gene Regan