Window sizes

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Marjoram

Hi, I'm looking at replacing the curtains with shades, and noticed Catalina Direct now have shades available. Unfortunately,  (or fortunately) , I'm in Florida right now and my boat is in Toronto.  So, I'm hoping someone happens to know the measurements for the  windows on a 1990. Hull # 1005.

Having them sent to Florida vs Toronto is a huge saving on shipping!   

Thanks!!
Steve Marjoram
#1005 - 1990
Misty II
Toronto, Ontario

ghebbns

Which windows do you need the measurements for?  I have a 1990 as well as will be going down tomorrow (as long as it doesn't rain) and can take some measurements.

Greg
1990 C34 #1040
M 25XP

Ron Hill

Steve : Go with Greg's measurements.

I know the fixed port lights are different on the 1986/87 and again on the 1988 thru the 1993 MKIs and I believe the MK IIs may be different again. 
Are the curtains on the inside different???  That's why I say go with another 1990 measurement!!

A thought
Ron, Apache #788

Steve Marjoram

thanks for responding, and yes I did hear the windows changed around 1990.  I'm looking at replacing all curtains, so in the head, galley (covering the smoked plexi glass) and the 6 that open.
Cheers.
Steve Marjoram
#1005 - 1990
Misty II
Toronto, Ontario

Mike and Joanne Stimmler

You might also try RV accessory stores like Camping World. If you can find somethong that will fit, it may be allot cheaper.

Mike
Mike and Joanne Stimmler
Former owner of Calerpitter
'89 Tall Rig Fin keel #940
San Diego/Mission Bay
mjstimmler@cox.net

Steve Sayian

Steve,

Depending on where you are in Fl, the factory is in Largo (Near St. Pete).  Maybe they'd be of some help.

Steve
Steve Sayian
"Ocean Rose"
1999 Mk II
Wing, Std Rig, Kiwi Prop
#1448, Hingham, Mass

Ken Juul

Have you checked the Wiki.  Lots of ideas for different style curtains.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA