needed stuff

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim "SV Ohana"

I'm looking for a mastmate mastclimbing ladder with C34 mast slugs and a few other things, also have a few things to sell trade off the boat.
Can we do this on this message board??
JIm

Jim "SV Ohana"

Also looking for a good 10' inflatalbe, have 9' boston whaler squal (no sailing rig) and CQR25 for sale or trade.
I'm in SW Florida
Jim

Bruce Hoch, Vanishing Poi

Hello All
Maybe I'm missing it somewhere on the home page, but why can't we have a "flea market" where we can all post items for sale.  I'm sure we all have unwanted stuff that's a prize for someone else.
Bruce

Gene Regan

Bruce,
    I believe if you contact the webmaster you can lost things in the for sale section.If you check there now at the very bottom of the page you'll see someone has somethings for sale.

Good Luck

Gene Regan

Drink up, me'earties, yo ho

Gene Regan

Bruce,
  Here is a correction , go to the for sale page and read about how to post there. Thomas Belch is who the site lists as a contact. Sorry for the inaccurate info.

Gene Regan

Drink up, me'earties, yo ho

Randy Stolze

Why not just post the small stuff for sale here? It's easier and typically the small articles sell quickly.
 25lb CQR $120.
 CPT autopilot for parts $50.
etc. etc.

Regards,
 Ran
Randy

Andrew Harvey

I think a simple easy to use "flea market" is a great idea. Could even pay a commission to the association from all the boat unit savings.
Andrew
Andrew Harvey

bruce Hoch, Vanishing Poi

Andrew
Your commission idea sounds great.  There are actually non-C34 owners who like to check in on the message board. They also represent a potenial market.  I'm not suggessting that we start our own E-Bay, nor overtax the excellent job our web master is doing. I guess the For Sale section is where this belongs. It was just a thought on how we can all communicate even better than we do now.
Bruce

Stu Jackson

Folks

We're working on getting a separate message board section for swap meets.  Have patience.

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Paul Bousquet

re:mast mate
you can get a used mast mate 50'' for 255.00, they have 3, call 1 800 548 0436.
,I,ve had a 35 for 15 years and there are great , will add 7'to mine
Paul Eliosso #984

John Langford

Speaking of C34 mast slugs, can anyone tell me the brand and any other key identifier for the main sail slugs used on a Mark II? I want to lay in a couple of spares.

Cheers,
John
Cheers
John
"Surprise"
Ranger Tug, 29S