Epic sailing photos!!

Previous topic - Next topic

waughoo

My boat is moderately new to me and required a lot of work to get it ready to play with.  I have gotten a lot of that done now (though the list is still deep with projects) and have been able to go out sailing a fair amount after work.  Spring seems to finally have sprung here in the PNW and I was out for a solo romp on Puget Sound where I captured this photo.  It was really just a snap to share with a friend, but it turned out to be pretty epic.  I thought it might be fun to start a thread for everyone to post their epic sailing photos from time to time.  Post em' up!

NOTE: this photo is a wide aspect ratio.  Click on the image for the whole effect... it's worth it!
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

Patches

Alex, you're killing me!  Still waiting for my Beta 25 to arrive next week, so I'm envious of your sail and the conditions.  Not going to post a photo of my empty engine bay, it will just depress me.  Going on 4 months now waiting for the Beta.

They're saying 90 on Monday here in Puget Sound, so another good day to be on the water where it is typically 10-15 degrees cooler.  Thanks for posting.

Patches

waughoo

Sorry to hear it has been such a struggle.  I am so close to you on the other side of the Sound.  I should check in and come pick you up for a sail.  It always amazes me how hard it is to find someone to come with on short notice. 
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte