Table removal pic

Previous topic - Next topic

hump180

I have been meaning to post a pic of our table removal. We have enjoyed the open feeling of the salon without it. We used a 10" inspection cover over the table hole that can be easily unscrewed and the original table hardware reinstalled.
search link[saloon table]
Bill, Grace Under Pressure, 1990, M-25XP #1026
Western Lake Erie

Ken Juul

We removed ours several years ago. It got little use other than a catch all.  I filled the hole with a teak plug, a piece of sheet aluminium screwed to the underside of the floor board holds it in place.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

Michael Shaner

We removed ours initially, but with a family of 4 to feed, laptop PC's, etc...it found it's way back in. Had to do away with the original table top though...as many have done, "resizing" was in order...still working out the "perfect size". I do miss the openness it creates...the salon becomes almost as cavernous as the V berth. Nice looking boat Hump!

ps. Hump...you by chance a Rush fan?  :wink: Been meaning to ask for a year...
Michael & Alison Shaner

hump180

Michael, someone finally noticed! I am known to be a bit of a Rush fan. :D
Western Lake Erie

Lance Jones

Rush fan as in the Band or Talk Show Host?
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

yonar

Does anyone know where to buy the big bracket bolts underneath the table? Or the manufacturers name.
Thank you,
Turk Yonar
1989 C34 Hull # 858
Tradewinds
Long Beach, CA

Ken Juul

you can probably get one from catalina parts.  the bracket is manufactured by "Zwaardvis"  made in the Netherlands.  63160 is stamped on it, may be the model number.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

hump180

Quote from: pogmusic on November 12, 2009, 07:58:35 AM
Rush fan as in the Band or Talk Show Host?
Lance, I named the boat after the album, Grace Under Pressure, by Rush :D Even if I did like Rush the radio host I would not admit it - as I might not be able to buy an NFL team in the future. :(

Western Lake Erie

hump180

Quote from: yonar on November 12, 2009, 11:49:06 AM
Does anyone know where to buy the big bracket bolts underneath the table? Or the manufacturers name.
Thank you,

Turk, I used the information Ken provided and one of the only dealers I see is in the UK - http://www.norfolkmarine.co.uk/shop-online/full-table-support-p-3010.html
If this is what you are looking for you might contact them and see if they will ship to the US, or try Ken's suggestion of Catalina parts.
Western Lake Erie

yonar

Thank you very much, Ken Juul & Hump180.
Turk Yonar.
Turk Yonar
1989 C34 Hull # 858
Tradewinds
Long Beach, CA