Tachometer

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Hansen

I am trying to locate a tachometer for replacement. Datcom Instrument Company, 0-4000 RPM's with hour meter. My engine is Universal M25Xp. I am looking for this model so I can copy the old settings to the new one and install. I've checked various catalogs IE West Marine and Internet to no avail.
Steve Georgia Peach #349
Steve Hansen
Georgia Peach 1987 #349
Tall Rig/ Wing Keel
Universal M25XP

Ron Hill

Steve : If you want to match your old Teleflex in 0-4000rpm, size and settings; why not get a Teleflex replacement?????  
Any other make Tac will use their own settings!!!  Call Teleflex at (941)907-1000 or find them on line.    :roll:
Ron, Apache #788

Jim Price

Check with Seward in California.  They make the braker and engin panels for our boats.
Jim Price
"LADY DI", 1119
Lake Lanier, GA

Steve Hansen

I replaced the tach with a Teleflex Lido Signature Series with hour meter purchased thru West Marine. It was the exact setup as the Datcom labeled on the previous tach so I suspect Datcom may have manufactured the previous one for Teleflex. I'm real pleased with the white face with large numbers, A very clean design as opposed to the Red International face of the other instruments. Now I'm inclined to replace the other instruments to match!  

Steve/Georgia Peach
Steve Hansen
Georgia Peach 1987 #349
Tall Rig/ Wing Keel
Universal M25XP