Anacortes Fleet Cruising Section.

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu Jackson

Bob

There are a number of C34s in Canada, your end that is!

Send me an email at sec@c34.org and I'll use that return eddress to send you an Excel file of the C34 folks in Vancouver and on the Island.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ray & Sandy Erps

Welcome aboard Bob,  

The more the merrier.  Maybe we could throw in a rendezvous in the Gulf Islands about half way in between.  There's a fella from Victoria on this board as well who might be able to make that trip.  An international get together would give us an opportunity to critique each country's beer.  We have a little spot started in the "Fleets" portion of the message board where we'll be planning upcoming cruises.  I think there are at least three of us who call Canadian bacon by its other name (ham) who are heading north this summer.
Ray & Sandy Erps,
'83, 41 Fraser "Nikko"
La Conner WA

Jeff Tancock

I'm watching this to see what comes of it.
I would hope to hook up with a group if a weekend is planned in the Gulf or San Juan Islands this spring or summer.
We moor our boat in Sidney, so handy to most places in the islands.

Jeff Tancock .... Stray Cat(#630)
Jeff Tancock
Stray Cat #630
Victoria, BC
Canada
1988 25xp

captran

I am sure looking forward to summer, and am sue hoping restoration of Voyager to be done by late June.  This first year we will likely stick around the san juans and  gulf islands, with maybe at least one trip to Victoria.  Have never been to Vancouver by boat, but that might be interesting.  Many years ago had a friend there named Mike McCaffery.  He was a care taker at that historic grey old house/restaurant with a view of the water.  Don't remember it's name.  As the matter of fact, he went with us our very first sail on a local lake when a friend introduced us to sailing in early 80's.  Later he bought about a 30ish footer and we sailed out of Vancouver for a quick trip to the gulf islands.  He was talking, then, of taking off to see the world and our next letter was returned as undeliverable.  I have always imagined him off sailing somewhere.
Randy Thies
Voyager  1997 #1345
was Florida, now Anacortes Wa

Jack Hutteball

Hi Bob.
The more the merrier I always say.  We plan to do more cruising up your way as time is becoming more available to us, something we have wanted for a long time.  Check on the Puget Sound Fleet? section under the fleet news where we are all starting to post our itinerary's for the summer.

Hope to meet you sometime.

Jack
Jack and Ruth Hutteball
Mariah lll, #1555, 2001
Anacortes, Washington