Fuel gauge part number

Previous topic - Next topic

Set2sea

Hello All,
My fuel gauge tests out to be bad. I have skimmed through a lot of troubleshooting threads but can not find one that lists gauge number / where to purchase. Can somebody help me with this?
Thanks
Paul
Paul Barrett
S/V BuddyB
Salem, ma

Dave Spencer

Catalina Direct is a good place to start. There will certainly be other sources but the CD site has pretty good information on things like that.
https://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/1850/engine-instrument-fuel-gauge.cfm
Dave Spencer
C34 #1279  "Good Idea"
Mk 1.5, Std Rig, Wing Keel, M35A Engine
Boat - Midland, Ontario (formerly Lion's Head)
People - London, Ontario

KWKloeber

I get them either from Defender wholesale or my marine wholesaler.   If you specifically want to match as closely as you have, just look around -- with no hull #, year, a picture of the panel, well.... can't help much.   Faria makes decent gauges with a good warranty, and (probably yous is a Teleflex, which is now) SeaStar. (Gobbling up all the marine brands.)

You've confirmed it's the gauge and not the sender?

-ken
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Ron Hill

Paul : As ken said - confirm that it is the gage and NOT the sender!!  It's usually the sender

A thought
Ron, Apache #788