Deck reinforcements

Previous topic - Next topic

tmac

I was looking in the C36 discussion boards found this Catalina document that describes the various deck reinforcements on a wide range of models (including the C34) and thought I'd pass it along for our archives.  I haven't seen anything like this in our archives, so apologies if it is already in the Tech Wiki.  It answered some questions for my upcoming projects.
Tom McCanna
Bayfield, WI , Apostle Islands 1988 std. rig C34, #818 M-25xp, wing keel
Lake Superior - No Sharks, No Salt

KWKloeber

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Ron Hill

Tom : This Catalina drawing has been around and should be in Wi Ki.  Thanks

A thought
Ron, Apache #788

KWKloeber

HINT:
The wiki has a search but it's pretty specific. 
"Reinforcement" isn't found but adding an S or * does locate the document.

This search page (the box was on the main page but is no longer) is (IMO) the most useful.
https://c34.org/search_gcse/?q=
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

tmac

I'm an old data management guy, but I have to admit I frequently have trouble searching for specifics in this site (no criticism intended).  I'll eventually figure it out... 
Tom McCanna
Bayfield, WI , Apostle Islands 1988 std. rig C34, #818 M-25xp, wing keel
Lake Superior - No Sharks, No Salt