We have our winter cruise planned

Previous topic - Next topic

RobertSchuldenfrei

Hello Everyone,

We have now agreed to have our winter cruise, Fleet 14's first cruise, be a sail to Peck Lake on the Intracoastal just south of St. Lucie Inlet.  Shortly there will be updates to our website, forum site, a newsletter, and an e.mail message to the "Friends of Fleet 14."  There has been discussion with Joe & Lisa Kern (Jenny Jewel), Bruce & Carol Hagreen (Symphony), and Pat & Bob Schuldenfrei (Esprit du Vent ).  Esprit du Vent and Jenny Jewel will be there for sure.  If work permits Symphony will join us.  We hope that a few more boats from the Hillsboro Inlet area can make it and perhaps one or two from Biscayne Bay.  Here are the details:

Date: January 18th & 19th (I plan to sail up there on Friday, January 17th but the "official" event is Saturday and Sunday.)

Rendezvous: We will meet near R "2" at the entrance to St. Lucie Inlet in the afternoon.  We will sail for a bit and then power into the inlet and proceed to Peck Lake.

Overnight: Provisions can be made for dockside accommodations at Loblolly Marina or you can "campout" in the anchorage.  There will be a party Saturday night, perhaps at the marina.

Let me hear from you even if you cannot make it.  I am sure the summer cruise to Ft. Lauderdale will fit the schedule of more of the fleet members.  However, we have set sail into 2014 and we plan to drop anchor a few times each year.

Cheers,

Bob
Esprit du Vent   #422
Robert Schuldenfrei
Esprit du Vent - #422