Table Insert Cushion

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Bob,
Fun is fun, but don't go bringing hockey into it...that's sacred ground!

By the way wasn't Vancouver in Chicago last night laying a lickin' on your Blackhawks..?? 4-0

Hawk
Tom Hawkins - 1990 Fin Keel - #1094 - M35

Stu Jackson

There's a book that I bought for my wife for a holiday present last winter entitled "How to be a Canadian."  Really!  She was born in Germany, moved to Toronto when she was young, became and remains a Canadian and is also a U.S. citizen.  She doesn't need to read the book, I do. :D
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Bob Kuba

Hawk,

Still close in the standings though.
Sure miss the days of Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita.

Bob
Bob Kuba, C34IA Past Commodore

Hawk

Stu,

That explains why you get Steve's jokes......and your good judgement, having been guided by a Canadian all these years.
By the way, share with us the #1 piece of advice from your wife's book.

And Bob, sounds like a hockey wager is coming my way..??

Hawk
Tom Hawkins - 1990 Fin Keel - #1094 - M35

Stu Jackson

Quote from: Hawk on March 30, 2009, 02:51:59 PM
Stu,  T...and your good judgement, having been guided by a Canadian all these years.  By the way, share with us the #1 piece of advice from your wife's book.

Yes, you're right about the guidance.  She still says I spend too much time with you guys and girls!   :D  With my broken leg, you have NO idea how important you all are to me on a daily basis.

Advice:  If ya ever want to get anything done in Canada, make sure you drop Margaret Attwood's name and say she recommends it! :clap
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Roger Blake

OK Stu---I'll bite...and it seems you have the time. How did you break your leg? Please tell us it was doing something challenging on your boat...perhaps even semi-dangerous...dare we go to dangerous? Can you post pictures of the hazardous duty so we can avoid such discomfort? And yes, I already did a search on "broken leg" and found no information on how...  :D Anyway, a speedy recovery to ya (that's southern US lingo...not Canadian).
Last Call
1998 C34 MK II
Hull #1414

Rick Allen

"I already did a search on "broken leg" and found no information on how..."

Now that was funny!
Rick Allen, C34 IA Commodore
Former owner of "PainKiller", 1988 C34 MKI, Sail#746, std. rig, wing keel.