Shadetree Sun Shade

Previous topic - Next topic

c341272

I have a shadetree sun cover for a c34 that I am not using anymore. I will sell it for half price ($200).

Al Suydam

Dutch lion

how old is it . what does it look like? dimensions.

c341272

The cover is only one year old. It comes with fiberglass poles that are run through sleeves in the cover and attach to the lifelines. It cover from the mast rearward to just behind the backstay. It works very well for both sun and rain.

Al Suydam

c341272

The shadetree cover requires that any lines from either the dutchman system or lazyjacks be temporarily moved either to the mast or to the rear of the boom next to the topping lift when the cover is up. It has a velcro slit for the topping lift to pass thru.

Al Suydam

c341272

Forgot to answer the rest of your question - the color is light gray. Go to www.intheshd.com for the description of the cover.

Al Suydam

rappareems

Which model are you selling
Mark Cassidy
#232 1986
"Rapparee"
Lake Ontario

c341272

The model is the rear canopy that covers from the mast rearward to the backstay. It is light gray in color and a really neat feature is that you can walk on the deck and cabin under the canopy.

Al Suydam

rappareems

Which model are you selling
Mark Cassidy
#232 1986
"Rapparee"
Lake Ontario

hdevera

Will the canopy you have work with later model C34s with a split backstay?

c341272

The canopy worked on my 1994 C34 (1272) with the Dutchman system on the main and the split backstay.

Al Suydam

hdevera

Have you sold this item yet?

hdevera

In a previous response you stated the canopy runs from the mast to just behind the backstay.  Is this correct or did you mean it goes just past the topping lift?  The pictures on the Shadetree website show it goes just past the topping lift (via a slit in the middle).