Galveston Bay Sailing

Previous topic - Next topic

BillR

Is there a Catalina sailing club on Galveston bay?  (Or a recommend sailing club?)

rwilkinsii

Bill are you still around???

Rich Wilkins
Watergate Marina
Houston Tx
86 c34
S/V Lil Tiger
rwilkinsii@yahoo.com
Geaux Tigers!!

Tweetybd

Hi, Bill

If you send me a list of ZIP codes in your area, I can send you the names and contact information for Catalina 34 International Association members in those areas.

Once you have their info, you might want to consider forming a fleet; if so, let me know and I can send you a Fleet Formation Packet.

regards,
Jon
Vice Commodore, C34IA

Bob Mack

Rich - I too am in Watergate. Dock 8A, Slip 28. Haven't been terribly active lately (too many competing things) - but would like to hook up with other C34 owners in the immediate vicinity; if for no other reasons than swap stories.

Bob Mack
"Upon A Star" #52
bob.mack@hp.com

rwilkinsii

Bob, Are you the one with the green dodger? If so I like that set-up. I'm on 7 slip 50 I'm backed in and haven't put the name on it yet.. I get down there on Sundays during football season. however i will be down there the weekend of Nov 7 with my wife and daughter.. It would be nice to meet up at the new restaurant or just have drinks on the dock.. Let me know you can email me at rwilkinsii@yahoo.com or call me at(832)752-6253 that's my cell... I have come across 1 maybe 2 others that is on the other side that have c34's i will have to check on that info when i get home. maybe we can get something started.. Would be a great thing..

Look forward to meeting up with you.

Rich

Rich Wilkins
Watergate Marina
Houston Tx
86 c34
S/V Lil Tiger
rwilkinsii@yahoo.com
Geaux Tigers!!