hello from a new Owner from Germany

Previous topic - Next topic

Holger Dieske

Hello, I am a new C34 owner from Germany. My boat is a MK1.5 WK from 1992 with the build number 1219. The boat is called Runaway, the home port is Würzburg (boat is now on the Mediterranean Sea). I still have some work to do with it and plan to be on board and cruising around the Med, maybe the Atlantic for most of the year later (the Plan is not to have a plan 😉 ).

Nice that I found this forum, because I will probably ask a few questions from time to time.

My English is not perfect, I use google translator to translate everything here. Sometimes funny things come out of them, so that I have to think about what is meant for a long time 😊. So don't be surprised if I have a question (in English) that might sound a bit strange.

Holger
I am from Germany and I use Google-Translator! (and a little bit my brian ;) )

C34 "RUNAWAY" Mark 1.5 - 1992 WK - Hull Nr. 1219 - Yanmar3GM30F - Flag: German - Boat stay in Mediterranean Sea.

Noah

1990 hull #1014, San Diego, CA,  Fin Keel,
Standard Rig

Stu Jackson

Welcome.  My wife was born in Stuttgart and could help if you get stuck.  :D

Please consider putting your boat info and location in your signature so it shows up whenever you post.  You won't have to repeat it and it will help us to help you when you do have questions.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

rmbrown

Welcome! I have hull 1251.  We are practically family!
Mike Brown
1993 C34 Tall Rig Wing Keel Mk 1.5
CTYP1251L293
Just Limin'
Universal M-35AC

Frasse Pelle

welcome.... Great to see some Catalina 34s across the pound. I have also a MK 1.5 Hull #1292
S/V Whitecaps - Hull #1292 - 1995

WBev

Welcome, and thanks for the English language attempts, and the warning.   :D
Wobegon II
1992 C-34 MK 1.5
#1211,  Wing/Tall Rig
Universal M35
Magothy River, MD

waughoo

Welcome!! I have hull number 1120 and am thus a mere 99 hulls behind you :-D.
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

Holger Dieske

I am from Germany and I use Google-Translator! (and a little bit my brian ;) )

C34 "RUNAWAY" Mark 1.5 - 1992 WK - Hull Nr. 1219 - Yanmar3GM30F - Flag: German - Boat stay in Mediterranean Sea.

dfloeter

And we are only 98 hulls away from your's.  Welcome to the group.  In spite of growing up in a German speaking household I also need Google Translate every now and again. 
Dietrich Floeter
Traverse City MI
1996 Catalina 34 TR WK #1317
Universal M35A
Rocna 20

Bill Shreeves

Welcome!  My hull is just a scant 886 before yours!  :thumb:   They're a safe, good, stable, comfortable coastal cruiser that'll last a long time with reasonable care.
The only thing that always works on an old boat is the owner...

Bill Shreeves
s/v "Begnnings" 1987 Shoal Draft #333
M25XPB, Worton Creek, MD