Looking for furling jib or genoa, standard rig , #6 luff tape

Previous topic - Next topic

junaido

Looking for furling  jib or genoa for  86 C34, standard rig , #6 luff tape. I think the current sail is 42'6" luff to account for the furling gear. Located in Everett, WA but willing to meet anywhere from Portland to the Peace Arch. Shipping works too.
1986 #105, std. rig,  M25, Everett, WA

McSalish

I have one in Bellingham that might work for you.  PM me if you're still looking and I can send some photos.

Cheers,

Mark

waughoo

Quote from: McSalish on February 11, 2021, 09:55:46 AM
I have one in Bellingham that might work for you.  PM me if you're still looking and I can send some photos.

Cheers,

Mark

MARK!!!!!   

You bought Trofast!!!  Your boat was the first one I chartered when i was considering the C34.  My family chartered it twice and have FANTASTIC memories aboard that boat.  When I bought my boat, i have been trying to make it as close as possible to the way Trofast was set up.  A funny side note, my teenage daughter suggested naming our boat Trofast-er (minus the dash) in honor to our time aboard Trofast.  She has a special place in my family's hearts.  It is cool to see the hull number and note that our two boats are not that far apart.  Our boats name will be Belefonte after the ship in Wes Andersons movie the life aquatic.  Please do come say hello if you ever see us nearby.
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

junaido

Mark,
Sent you a PM. Let me know the details. Thanks.
Junaid
1986 #105, std. rig,  M25, Everett, WA