Complete Dodger Frame

Previous topic - Next topic

ewengstrom

Complete original dodger frame removed from our 1988 Catalina 34. This is a two bow frame and includes stainless cabin side mounts and loop mounts on the back bow for tie down attachment(s). It is constructed of 1" stainless tubing and includes all the original fittings. The frame and fittings are in great shape and show little wear.
The reason I'm selling is that I picked up a new frame with grab rails and simply don't need two dodger frames for one boat. We are located in Virginia, the entire frame will travel nicely in the back of a small pickup truck or even in an SUV. (I've seen it done...it'll work!!!) I can also help with delivery if you don't live too far or I can meet you along the way, just contact me to work out the logistics. $225.00/OBO
Eric Wengstrom
s/v Ohana
Colonial Beach, Virginia
1988 Catalina 34 MKI TR/WK
Hull #564
Universal M25XP
Rocna 15

mdidomenico

do you have a picture?  can you also measure the inside leg dimensions?  and where specifically in virgina are you?  before i commit i want to measure my boat and make sure it'll fit.  as well as how far you are to see if i can make the drive
1989 Cat34 #856, original m-25xp

ewengstrom

Eric Wengstrom
s/v Ohana
Colonial Beach, Virginia
1988 Catalina 34 MKI TR/WK
Hull #564
Universal M25XP
Rocna 15