New Saloon Table

Previous topic - Next topic

jkar

OK, so how did the winter project go with making an new wood table?  I am going crazy in the snow and running out of projects.  I tried to fly this one past the budget department, but didn't have traction as she couldn't see "how that is any better then what you have now".  So I was forced to retreat.  If you have an updated picture, that would help my cause :-)  Also, what do you think about selling a 12" clamp (I can cut it down but don't have access to the right equipment)?

Stu Jackson

The C34 Tech wiki has a wide variety of saloon table solutions, and you can do a search on saloon tables here on the forum, too.

http://www.c34.org/wiki/index.php?title=Teak_Tables

Some of these cost little to nothing more than a cut and some hinges.  Your Budget Committee will be happy!  :clap
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ron Hill

jkar: When it comes to modifying your salon table the sky and your imagination are the limiting factors!!

I've seen tables with wine bottle storage inside to attachment leaves for people sitting on the port side settee!  Search WIKI !!

Go for it!  A thought
Ron, Apache #788