Surveyor

Previous topic - Next topic

kevMar

Does anyone have a recommedation for a surveyor in the Burlington Vt. Area? thank you

Footloose

Kev,

I used a guy that came up from the White River Junction area.  I am in the office and don't remember his name.  I will look it up when I get home tonight.  You could also contact Bruce Hill Yacht Sales.  They are the largest broker in the area with a good reputation.  Their number is:  866 400 4383  They can send you in the correct direction.
Dave G.
"Footloose"
Hull# 608  1988 Tall Rig/Fin Keel
Malletts Bay, VT- Lake Champlain

kevMar

Thank you i will try the number... but try to find out the fellow you used  thank you again

Footloose

Kevin
The surveyor we used was Thomas Ferguson.  His office number is (603) 669-0734.  He was in Manchester, NH but drove up as he had several other boats to look at.

There is a C 34 that was hit by lightning last year.  I don't know if that is what you are looking at, but I would think hard about purchasing it.  It was owned by friends of ours and is considered totaled.  From what they told us all of the systems are toast.

Good luck!  Let me know if I can help.
Dave G.
"Footloose"
Hull# 608  1988 Tall Rig/Fin Keel
Malletts Bay, VT- Lake Champlain

Albreen

Kevin - if the recommendation from Dave doesn't work, George Little is a local surveyor in the area. I don't know him personally but others have used him for damage and pre-purchase surveys. See this link:

http://www.tamarackmarinesurveys.com/index2.html

Good luck.
Paul Leible
1987 C34 "ALBREEN", SR/FK, M25XP
Sailing Lake Champlain