Cool Concept for Fenders

Previous topic - Next topic

dpitch65

My neighbors turned me on some awesome fender clips.  Check out their web site.

innovative boating web site

- or -

https://www.innovativeboating.com

Don

Kevin Henderson

I know this topic is originally from 2004 but.....
When I bought Pau Hana, she had a couple of fenders that were rigged with a unique type of fender clip.  I liked them and more importantly the Admiral found them easy to use.  I tried to find more of them at WM and other retailers to no avail.  Then, while conducting a search through the forums I found this post from 2004.  To my surprise this discussion linked to the Cape Hatteras website where I found my favorite fender clips for sale.  I realize that a more frugal and less lubberly way of hanging fenders is with a good round turn and two half hitches but since the Admiral is the one usually tasked with hanging fenders, I go with what keeps my life on an even keel. :D
A few slip neighbors have asked me where I found these things and for the longest time I could not tell them where to find and purchase.  I just ordered two sets earlier this week and just  received them today. :clap :clap :clap
Check them out, you will love them 8)
The sail, the play of its pulse so like our own lives: so thin and yet so full of life, so noiseless when it labors hardest, so noisy and impatient when least effective.
~Henry David Thoreau