LazyMate Flaking System Drawing

Previous topic - Next topic

tsawwassensailor

I have a 1992 Catalina 34 and am in need of a drawing for the LazyMate mainsail flaking system.  I would be very appreciative if someone was able to provide me with one.

Thanks in advance. 

Regards,
Ron

Sailing Steve

If the "Dutchman" system is similar to the LazyMate, manuals etc. can be found here:

http://www.mvbinfo.com/dp_01.html

I found info on the web indicating that LazyMate was made by North Sails, but I also found a posting on North's site stating to contact the following for LazyMate info:

STEVENSON SAILING SYSTEMS
605 TALBOTT ST,
ST MICHAELS, MD 21663
(410) 745-3311

I hope this helps
Steve
'90 Mk I.5 "L'Abri"
Hull# 1080

tsawwassensailor

Thank you, Steve.  Much appreciated.  The LazyMate is quite different from the Dutchman system but I will definitely pursue this with Stevenson Sailing Systems.

Best Regards,
Ron

Bob K

Ron,
Did you get through to Stevenson?  The PO of my boat told me Stevenson is no longer in business.  However, I just found a phone number for them on the web - it is the same number as St Micheal's Sails, and when I called (after hours), the answering machine identified them as St Micheal's Sails. (410) 745-3311).   My Lazymate system is pretty much shot, and I was considering installing Lazyjacks this summer, but might reconsider if I can figure out how to rerig the Lazymate.
Bob K
Prosit
1992 #1186
Northern Chesapeake Bay