A Sad Day

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Pounds

They say the two happiest days for a boat owner are when he buys it and sells it.   But today I just sold "Molly Rose" and I'd have to dissagree.  :cry4`  I'm certainly not celebrating.  But my daughter, Molly, is off to MIT and I need the money for tuition.  Also, with the family growing up we just don't use the boat as much as we used to. 

I'm sure you'll all welcome her new owner, Brent Ensign, into the group.  He's already been reading this message board and I told him he MUST join the Association.

I'll still be around on the message board and I plan on keeping my membership in the C34 Association  because I really like Mainsheet.  And when I buy my next boat  (and I will buy another boat sooner or later) it will be another Catalina, even if it's not a 34.
Ted Pounds
"Molly Rose"
1987 #447

Ron Hill

Ted : Let us hear from you, good luck.  Ron
Ron, Apache #788

Lilah

Ted,
:thumb:
In our quest for a Cat we had the distinct pleasure of seeing the Molly Rose. You were grand to her, and Brent is a lucky man.

We hope to be up in Racine again this summer, hopefully on a Cat 36.

Best of luck to you and your daughter. MIT is a fine place, and she will love it

Rosalie (lilah)

Stu Jackson

Thanks for staying with us all these years.

All the best, Ted & Patty.

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ed Shankle

Ted,
There are a few of us plying the waters in and around Boston; I bet if you request a c34 "fix" when you're visiting MIT, one of us will be able to accomodate you!

Ed
Ed Shankle
Tail Wind #866 1989 m25xp
Salem, MA

Ted Pounds

Thanks Ed.  I'll take you up on that offer.   :D
Ted Pounds
"Molly Rose"
1987 #447