Catalina 34 wallpaper

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Forshier

For some time I have had a downloaded "Hinkley" series of photos as my computer wallpaper. Wouldn't it be fun if we could share some great photos of our "own" Catalina 34's and make a set of revloving wallpaper for our own computers? Does anyone know how to do this? Would some of you send your favorite photos in your favorite cruising grounds? I am a new owner but have seen a few really nice photos on the web that helped me make the decision to buy mine. if someone knows knows how to do this I would sure use it.  Comments?
Terry in Naples

Stu Jackson

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Rick Johnson

Terry,

Just as a guess, I'm thinking you were suggesting C34 pictures of a resolution suitable for use as wallpaper in Windows!  I would love to have some wallpaper of C34s.  Right now I keep downloading sailing pictures from a sailing website in the UK....

Cheers,

Rick
Rick Johnson, #1110, 1990, s/v Godspeed, Lake Travis, TX

Stu Jackson

:abd:

You guys outghta go sailing more often and get out from behind your computers

:party

We find that the best pictures of sailboats are from one looking at others, MOVING :rolling
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."