Kubota Parts Numbers - Cross Ref?

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewartn

I tried, in vain, to buy something at the local Kubota dealer. They are consumer unfriendly in the extreme. Anyone know how to cross reference the Universal parts for a 35B engine to a Kubota tractor engine. Or, what is the Tractor engine # for a 35B? References have been made to the Kubota B7200 engine, but that is a 3 cyl as opposed to the 35B 4 cyl. Any help is appreciated. Thx.
Stewart Napoleon, Hull #1472, Desiree
Greenwich, CT

Stu Jackson

I did a search on "Kubota equivalent"  and came up with this:  http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/topic,4020.0.html

There's more hits on that lookup, too, try it.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ron Hill

Stewart : I can't help you on the Kubota equivalent of the M35B and I've never seen anything on this site on which tractor it is in!!  For some unknown reason Kubota engine parts are cross ref by TRACTOR - not engine number!! 

What I did when I got my new M25XPB engine was to talk to a Kubota mechanic and found out which tractor that 26hp engine was in.  He was able to tell me and I've since ordered some spare parts. 
A thought. 
Ron, Apache #788