Schaefer 2000 roller furler

Previous topic - Next topic

Roland Gendreau

Can anyone point me to the instructions for replacing the furler line on a Schaefer 2000 roller furler?  Also, I'd like to do what ever other maintenance is recommended for this unit while my mast is down so if there is a maintenance manual out there, I'd sure like a copy.

Thanks in advance

Roland Gendreau
Gratitude #1183
Roland Gendreau
1992 MK 1.5
Gratitude #1183
Bristol, RI

Roland Gendreau

Since I didn't get any replies to my posting, I contacted Schaefer directly and they sent me the paper manual for the 2000 roller furler. They could not have been more helpful and responsive.  Anyone needing help with a Schaefer RF should contact them directly from their web site.

Roland Gendreau
Gratitude #1183
Roland Gendreau
1992 MK 1.5
Gratitude #1183
Bristol, RI

Stu Jackson

Roland

Good idea going to the manufacturer.  As you recall, we very often recommend that people with questions go to, say, Catalina, who are still in business.   :D  :clap

Sometimes, and quite often, manuals are also available on line.  BTW, the entire Catalina 34 manual is available for download on the main website.

Good luck with your furling gear and have a great season.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

captran

Hi Stu
I must admit I'm not very computer literate, but I think I have clicked on every link on the Catalina web site and I don't see the owners manual.  Are you talking the brochure????  It's a moot point as I has painstakingly separated my wet manual page by page and made a copy.  If its available on line it would have saved me many hours!  Do you have the link if it's available?

thanks

Randy
Randy Thies
Voyager  1997 #1345
was Florida, now Anacortes Wa

Stu Jackson

1.  Click on upper right "C34 Home"

2.  Scroll down left side website index to Manuals

3.  Click on Manuals

You get:  http://www.c34ia.org/manuals/index.htm
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."