Custom Catalina Shirts and Hats

Previous topic - Next topic

David Comando

About 2 years ago, a website was listed that had shirts and hats that could be custom printed and embroidered with the C-34, sail numbers and vessel name. I believe it was mylogoshop.com. That site no longer exists. Is anyone aware of a site that would be able to do this custom printing? Spring is just over a month away, and there is Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthdays...
Dave Comando
Kindred Spirit #55
David Comando, 1987 Kindred Spirit, Hull# 55 sailing the waters of Eastern Long Island, and to other points in the Northeast.

Stu Jackson

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

David Comando

Stu,
Thanks for the info on the Catalina and Sailnet web sites. Now I know where to get lots of stuff for KS, especially the holding tank cleaner/deodorizer. Their shirt and hat stuff wasn't what I was looking for. Mylogoshop had a pull down menu with the picture of the C-34, then you could arrange the colors to match your boat,  add sail numbers, finally add your name of vessel and port of call, all for a reasonable price, maybe that's why they're no longer around! I'll keep looking.
Dave
Kindred Spirit #55
David Comando, 1987 Kindred Spirit, Hull# 55 sailing the waters of Eastern Long Island, and to other points in the Northeast.

Stu Jackson

Dave

Have you tried a google on custom T shirts logos, and things like that?  I'm sure they're out there soemwhere.  You need something more than KO for presents. :D
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

Roland Gendreau

Dave

The site is : ourlogoshop.com

We'll be ordering stuff soon!

Roland Gendreau
Gratitude #1183
Roland Gendreau
1992 MK 1.5
Gratitude #1183
Bristol, RI

David Comando

Stu,
I guess getting KO for our anniversary is on par with washing machines and cooking utensils! It was www.ourlogoshop.com Thanks Dave! "Our", "my", I've been in Special Ed. too long! And I've got 6 more years to go! God help me!
Dave
Kindred Spirit#55

Stu Jackson

Dave

I understand, I understand.  I'm told if I ever even think about gtting an electric can opener, I'm toast. :roll:

Oh, no toasters either :!:

paule

Just to add to this Lynn and I have a boat lettering , embroidery and custom Photo transfer business.  We would be happy to assist you just send your favorite boat photo and we can put it on a shirt , mouse pad, coasters and can koozies.  

We can offer 15% off any order to fellow C34 owners. No set up charges no min. order.

Just contact me at yachtalettering@comcast.net or erbsail34@comcast.net.

Paul Erb
Yachta Yachta Yachta
C34 #1634
Fleet 3 Secretary
Paul & Lynn Erb
Yachta Yachta Yachta
C34 2003 #1634
Rotonda West, FL 33947

paule

Forgot to tell you if you want to send us a picture of your boat lettering we try to match the embroidery to that type style we don't limit you to just several styles and we do have stock designs if you go to Winters Sailing Center you will see us linked to there page.  We will be adding or clothing to the web page soon

Paul
Paul & Lynn Erb
Yachta Yachta Yachta
C34 2003 #1634
Rotonda West, FL 33947

DEMERY

Paule

One question. The C34 picture doesn't look like a C34. There appears to be an extra window aft of the main saloon windows.

paule

Demery,

The web page and the photo that you are looking at are not mine that is someone else.

I do custom work from your photos that might be an unlicensed page that Catalina does not know about.

We spoke to Catalina and you have to buy the rights from them I already spoke to David Day about that.

Paul
Paul & Lynn Erb
Yachta Yachta Yachta
C34 2003 #1634
Rotonda West, FL 33947