New Owner

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Benoit

Hi,

Kathleen and I just purchased C34 number 903, an '89 named Nimue.  She is a beautiful boat.

I have been eagerly browsing this site for weeks; it's a bounty of info.  I just printed my C34IOA application.

Thanks,

Tony Benoit

Mark Wey

Tony and Kathleen:

Welcome to the wonderful world of C-34 ownership! Any thing you could require regarding you new boat is here on this website. I bought mine last year after 10 years with a c-30 and couldn't be happier!

Congratulations,

Mark
Mark Wey
2004 C-36

Mike Smith

Welcome aboard, Tony and Kathleen!

You have a great boat, and I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.

Mike

Mike and Jan Smith
S/V Breezer WCX8545
www.mikejansmith.com

Gene Regan

HO HO HO
    Waht a wonderful xmas present.Welcom abaord folks and enjoy you new toy

Gene & Marilyn

gene regan

DavidComando

Hello Tony and Kathleen,
Congradulations on your purchase and welcome to the C34 organization! Where are you going to be sailing "Nimue"? East or West coast? We finished our second season aboard Kindred Spirit. Before we begin our 3rd I plan on replacing our heat exchanger, and replacing fuel filters. I would't even have been thinking about doing this if it wasn't for the support and detailed instructions available from Universal and this forum. Catalina owners provide so much from their experiences that you never feel alone when faced with a repair or upgrade.
Welcome aboard!
Dave Comando
Kindred Spirit #55

agbenoit

QuoteOriginally posted by Dave Comando:
Hello Tony and Kathleen,
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the C34 organization! Where are you going to be sailing "Nimue"? East or West coast? [ENDQUOTE]

Nimue is on the hard at Pilot's Point East Yard in Westbrook, CT, for the winter.  In May, we plan to sail her to Watch Hill, RI, our home port.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.