Do you know what's Fun

Previous topic - Next topic

waughoo

Very nice!!! I have thought to do quartz in those two areas as well.  I've been replacing the white laminate plywood with a different laminate over plywood.  The table is done and it is subtle, but a huge improvement!
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

melp64

I see your in Seattle, My daughter lives in Seattle I am supposed to visit for my granddaughters 1st birthday this summer
Dan
1987 catalina 34, universal diesel, lots of work to do

waughoo

It is a beautiful place to have a boat.  The wind isn't always cooperative for cruising, but evening sails on the Sound are often a regular option.  I will often go out after work and sail till sunset. 
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

melp64

My daughter and son inlaw live in Issaquah the last time I was down there they brought me to port Townsend and I got to see the boat Tally Ho (you tube). Very beautiful place.
Dan

waughoo

Port Townsend is a cool spot and Tally Ho is one VERY special project.  I went up to visit Tally Ho once during the wooden boat festival.  It was amazing to see it in person.
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

melp64

Last weekend was so hot I didn't work on the boat. this weekend I got a few more things put together. I got new shelves cut and scribed to the old ones, I also installed FRP panels on the door to the head. I also finished up some of the small items that I had left to varnish. I included a picture of what the old shelve looked like. And what the new shelf looks like. I covered the new shelf with white contact paper for inside the cabinet. I think it gives it a clean feeling.
Dan

waughoo

Looks good. Nice to tick off some more items on the list.
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte