MK1 fuel pump wiring

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete G

It's the same model pump from the same model engine - I would assume the same shims, but I'll check.  Thanks.
Pete G
"Maris Otter"
1987 C34T #371
Wildwood YC
Cleveland, OH

KWKloeber

Quote from: Pete G on June 17, 2024, 06:49:06 AMThe bleeder valve seems specific to the marine version

The bleed valve assembly is standard on the D-950 Kubota Engine (B7200 Kubota tractor, etc) , not a "Marine Part"
Kubota current P/N  14311-60505 (replaces 14311-60500; 14311-60504; 14311-60580) 
It's on Amazon, eBay, and all over the internet

Had you tried Kumar Bros for an IP?
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Pete G

@KW - I didn't see the part number from the Kubota manual - perhaps it varies by application?  Part ordered. 

Kumar Bros doesn't carry IP, but bookmarked as a source for parts. 
Pete G
"Maris Otter"
1987 C34T #371
Wildwood YC
Cleveland, OH

Ron Hill

Pete : Did you try an automotive store. I do a lot of shopping at TRAC Auto and Advanced auto!!

A thought

Ron, Apache #788

KWKloeber

Quote from: Pete G on June 20, 2024, 04:26:09 AM@KW - I didn't see the part number from the Kubota manual - perhaps it varies by application?  Part ordered. 

See, I maintain relevance in my old age by supplying obscure part numbers!!

Correct, it's not in all Kbu D950 (XP cousin) manuals -- it depends on what equipment the Kbu engine went into.
It is in the Kbu D850 (M25 cousin) manual (but again not in all of them.)

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain