Great Lakes Roll Call

Previous topic - Next topic

scrimshawsc34

Anyone active here sailing in the great lakes?
Michael Principe
S/V 5 O'Clock Somewhere
'86 Mark 1 #63
Universal M25
Lake St. Clair, MI USA
mhprincipe@yahoo.com

mj_sailing

Not real active here, but on the Great Lakes.  Elk Rapids, MI.
Mark, "Quest", Grand Traverse Bay - Lake Michigan, 1987 #294

Jack ORourke

1992 tall fig fin keel 1.5 hull 1204 "Kumatage"
2nd season with this boat and it's a great upgrade from my 84 cat 30
Sailing out of Hammond, IN hopefully back to Burnham harbor next year

Paul Erickson

Just bought a 1990 c34 and sailing it out of Muskegon. I plan to winter it in Harbor Springs then bring it over to LSC in the spring.

frogdoc58

Hi, I've just finished my 4th year owning a 34 Catalina tall rig.  I'm homeported in Erie, PA.  During the summer of '18 I sailed out of Erie, up Huron to Mackinaw Island.  Then over to the North Channel to Georgian Bay.  Then back home.
I hope to sail over to Lake Michigan next year.  Currently, my boat is up on the hard.
Have a good winter and stay safe.
Frogdoc

Sailing_Sona_Linn

Just joined the Catalina family on September 1 - Sona Linn, 1986 #41.  We are sailing out of Muskegon.
Chris & Kari Fuller
Sona Linn
1986 #41

eisjeff

Respite 1996 Catalina 34 MKII we winter in Muskegon MI but spend the summer in The North Channel (The north side of Lake Huron) in Canada - and on Georgian Bay. Typically spend 75-110 days cruising each summer.

tmac

Been sailing on Lake Superior for 40 years.  Bought my 1988 C34 #818 in 2021, and keep it near Bayfield WI. 
Tom McCanna
Bayfield, WI , Apostle Islands 1988 std. rig C34, #818 M-25xp, wing keel
Lake Superior - No Sharks, No Salt

Knot4Time

Knot 4 Time 1988 C34 sailing out of South Haven. Summer 2024 will be our first full summer with our boat.  Newbies.

robbjd

We sail our 97, Mk2 out of Sarnia Ontario. Would love to do a Lake Michigan cruise.
John
S/V Mystic
1997, C34 MKII, STD rig, Fin keel
Universal M35-AC
Hull #1344
Sarnia, ON, Canada