Dodger frame

Previous topic - Next topic

Tower

I am looking for a used dodger frame for the 1988 c34 we are purchasing.  Any ideas ? I am in New Jersey. Thanks

Ben H.

I think i may still have one off my 1989. Are you still looking?
Ben H.
"Happy Camper"
1989 C34 Mk I #886
Std. Rig, Wing Keel, M25XP Engine
Boat - Westport, Connecticut

Bill Shreeves

I have a dodger & frame on my '87 I'm about to have replaced through the winter with a taller California style.  The frame is in good condition. The Dodger had the isinglass replaced just last spring.  The canvas is in decent shape but does need some stitching repair.  I live in South Jersey and keep my boat on the Chesapeake.  I expect to be taking it off the boat in the first half of November when I decommission her.
The only thing that always works on an old boat is the owner...

Bill Shreeves
s/v "Begnnings" 1987 Shoal Draft #333
M25XPB, Worton Creek, MD

Sailing48N

Quote from: Bill Shreeves on October 15, 2018, 04:25:18 AM
I have a dodger & frame on my '87 I'm about to have replaced through the winter with a taller California style.  The frame is in good condition. The Dodger had the isinglass replaced just last spring.  The canvas is in decent shape but does need some stitching repair.  I live in South Jersey and keep my boat on the Chesapeake.  I expect to be taking it off the boat in the first half of November when I decommission her.
Do you still have your old dodger and frame? What color is the canvas?
Russell & Lindsay
1986 Hull #154 - Standard Rig / Fin Keel
Tacoma, WA

Bill Shreeves

I still have it.  I attached a Pic from the summer of 2017 for you to see what it looks like.  The isinglass was replaced last Spring.
The only thing that always works on an old boat is the owner...

Bill Shreeves
s/v "Begnnings" 1987 Shoal Draft #333
M25XPB, Worton Creek, MD