Posting C34 for Sale

Previous topic - Next topic

jrupinsk

Hi

Well, we decided to sell the C34 and move over to a trawler, and I'm having difficulty putting La Vie Dansante on the For Sale board.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Jan & Liz Rupinski
s/v La Vie Dansante
C34mkII #1311
r/v Southwind 35S "Moose"
Cape May, NJ

Roc

Jan,
Are you sure you want to move over to the 'Dark Side'???  :D

Roc-
Roc - "Sea Life" 2000 MKII #1477.  Annapolis, MD

jrupinsk

I know, it tugs at my heart, and, we just got back from the most beautiful week in the Chesapeake ever.  But it's time for a little more room and a little more speed plus Liz saw on the news last night the Cubans on the '51 Chevy truck with 55 gallon drum pontoons doing 8 knots and said that was faster than us  :p.

La Vie Dansante was our first boat and has been an incredible experience for both of us.  Brian Winter the salesman was right when he said " You're not buying a boat, you're buying a lifestyle".  It has been and still is wonderful!

Jan & Liz Rupinski
s/v La Vie Dansante
C34mkII #1311
r/v Southwind 35S "Moose"
Cape May, NJ

Ken Juul

A quick check of Yachtworld.com shows 3 MKI, 1 used MkII and a 2004 for sale in the bay.  You should not have a problem selling.  The C34 remains very popular.  I have a dockmate who is considering moving from a sport fisher to sail.  If you send me specifics, I'll pass them to them.  kjuul@widomaker.com
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

Stu Jackson

Sail Sale

Jan & Liz

I assume you've gotten in touch with Tom via the website.

It may take him a day or so to get your post up, it's not automatic.

Any questions, give him a holler, directly.

Stu

PS

Trawlers are GREAT!  Good luck, and thanks for being part of the family for so long.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."