marinepartsdepot.com

Previous topic - Next topic

WTunnessen

Curious to what other people's experience has been with this site/company since mine has not been good.

Having heard about them on this site and others as a source for discount hardware, I thought I'd check them out.  Placed an on-line order in April but never received anything.  They did charge my credit card (now disputing charge). I've tried emailing and calling but their voice mailbox is "full."  Upon checking the BBB profile, I've discovered I'm not the only person who has experienced this problem. So - be warned...
Gaulois #579 C34 Tall Rig - CYC West River, MD

KWKloeber

It's a dead web link?

Good luck.
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

britinusa

I have used them many many times over the past 13 years.

http://www.marinepartdepot.com/

Never had any issues with them. I just checked out their site and it's up and running.

Communication has never been their (?) strong point, but I have received every item every time and have been very pleased with their products and delivery.

Email is: sale@marinepartdepot.com but I have asked them (?) questions in the past, no answers. But with 100% positive experience with orders and delivery, I have no issues and have recommended them many times.

Paul

Paul & Peggy
1987 C34 Tall Rig Fin Keel - Hull # 463

See you out on the water

Engine:M25XP

KWKloeber

Quote from: britinusa on June 28, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Never had any issues with them. I just checked out their site and it's up and running.

Ah ha! Not marinepart S depot.com

Helps to give us the correct name. :-)
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain