Maintenance list

Previous topic - Next topic

rappareems

Some time back I tried to download a suggested maintenance list from the 380 Ass., couldn't do it.... any suggestions.  I have the manual but supposedly that was a good source.

Mark
Mark Cassidy
#232 1986
"Rapparee"
Lake Ontario

Dave Spencer

Mark,
I have what I think you're looking for.  I picked the file up off what I think was the C38 site (or maybe somewhere else) back in approx 2010 shortly after I acquired our C34.  It looks like the C38 site is limited to members only now.  http://www.catalina380.org/index.php/check-list-download  I don't know if you have to join the association or if you can simply log into the website once you have credentials... like our C34.org site works.
It's an Excel file with multiple tabs each dedicated to a specific topic. i.e.  Mechanical, Electrical, Rigging, PreLaunch, and so on.  10 tabs in all plus a data sheet and a disclaimer page.  I can email the file that I have if you send me your info.  I've attached a .pdf sample of the Mechanical tab.
Dave Spencer
C34 #1279  "Good Idea"
Mk 1.5, Std Rig, Wing Keel, M35A Engine
Boat - Midland, Ontario (formerly Lion's Head)
People - London, Ontario

KWKloeber

The C38A hasn't learned what the C36A did. The site is open only to paying Assn members.

Here's one I found long ago, but never used. It's 50% n/a, but you can edit it to suit your needs.
http://c34.org/wiki/index.php?title=Maintenance#Items_of_Interest

If you do edit it, please share a copy back onto the wiki!

Ken
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

KWKloeber

Dave

Could you share the xls file to the Wiki? The PDF looks interesting, better thhan the one I had found inline..

ken
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.

Dave Spencer

Absolutely Ken... I'm glad to. I'll try to post it this evening and if I fail, I'll email it to you since you seem to be skilled at populating the wiki.

Dave Spencer
C34 #1279  "Good Idea"
Mk 1.5, Std Rig, Wing Keel, M35A Engine
Boat - Midland, Ontario (formerly Lion's Head)
People - London, Ontario

KWKloeber