Blackdragon is back to San Francisco, any member in the Area?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Roberts

Hi Guys! We just sailed under the Golden gate bridge last night from Vancouver, BC. We anchored in Sausalito. If any of you are in the area, it would be awesome to meet some of the members from c34.org  :D We will be in the bay area for the next week or soo and continue our way down to Mexico.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you guys!! :clap

You can also see of picture of the trip on our website/blog: www.wandersailing.com

Eric

1988 #804, Bria Mia - Mexico (Formerly known as SV Blackdragon)
Fin keel, standard rig.

Youtube channel: youtube.com/wandersailing
Latest Video: patreon.com/wandersailing

bayates

Eric,

If you are stopping in San Diego let's us know and if we can we will come to the boat to say hello. Best anchorage is La Playa.
Brian & Pat Yates
Hakuna Matata
2000 MKII #1517
San Diego, CA

Rick Roberts

Sounds great, we will be there by the end of October waiting for Baja Haha rally to start. Send me your contact info by PM and I'll give you a shout when I'll be around.  :D
Fin keel, standard rig.

Stu Jackson

Rick,

Sorry I sailed the OTHER WAY last summer, and now I'm in Maple Bay Marina, now visiting Otter Cove on N. Pender Island.

I did have the pleasure of meeting Black Dragon when she last visited The Bay Area.

Check out Fleet 1 on the 'site and meet those guys, they're great.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Rick Roberts

Thanks Stu, wish I knew you were on Pender Island. We could of stop to say Hi on the way down.  :?
Fin keel, standard rig.