M35BC universal motor vs Which one of Kubota motor

Previous topic - Next topic

andre

Thank you very much Ken for your help. You speak very well in French.
L'Apache hull#1377  1997 Quebec Canada universal 35bc

Ron Hill

andre : The water pump for your M35BC engine is the same as the M25xpBengine.  Kubota D1005 ESO1 used in the F2400 and F2560 "tractors".

Hope this helps 
Ron, Apache #788

andre

KWKloeber

Andre

Following up on our last emails, I found on the C36 owner's site that the 2-1/4" impeller pump is Kubota part number 16241-73034 (M35BC owner replaced his failed pump and needed the 2-1/4" model.)

The larger impeller pump  must be the other p/n that you cited to me.  I can PM the member if you have additional questions.

Hope this helps,
Ken
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

andre

I have received my pump from Kubota and the number with the 2.25 inch impeller is 1625173032. I have compared with my old pump and it is the same. I don't know why is not the same number of you

KWKloeber

Quote from: andre on May 25, 2017, 02:57:35 PM
I have received my pump from Kubota and the number with the 2.25 inch impeller is 1625173032. I have compared with my old pump and it is the same. I don't know why is not the same number of you

Andre

i show that as another cross reference for the number below.  It's not at all unusual for a OEm to have many numers for basically the same part/item.  I recently looked up an oil switch and for the same item, General Motors had over 20 different part numbers for the identical part, depending on went car it went on.  I don't know the benefit f that to GM, seems that as long as the aftermarket parts people have the cross reference numme, there's no benefit to having hidden the common part number.

W/ Kubota, it seems that the first part (xxxxx-) is specific to what engine or equipment it is on.  The send half ( -xxxxx) seems to be the part.  So "your" pump may have been on a different engine than the other numbers, but the second half (-73032) is in one of the sequences below for that pump.  (e.g., 73030, replaced by 73031, replaced by 73032, replaced by 73034, etc.)  If on the engine it is from, there wasn't a replacement, then the number could "stop" at 73031, replaced by 73032.

ken
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain