M35BC universal motor vs Which one of Kubota motor

Previous topic - Next topic

andre

Hello every body I need to change my fresh water pump and I want to know what is the similar kubota motor for my universal m35 bc 1997. Can you help me?
L'Apache hull#1377  1997 Quebec Canada universal 35bc

KWKloeber

Are you asking about the closed coolant system pump?

Freshwater means different things to different owners whether you're in salt or fresh    Close coolant system means only one thing ;-)
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

andre

it is my pump for prestone in french maybe glycol in english. It is not my raw water pump

KWKloeber

Is what you're asking for is the kubota part number???
French Italian or English doesn't matter ;-)
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.

andre

I saw somewhere that there is a similar kubota motor of my motor I want to pay less than the dealer universal charge for the same pump, I want to know where starting my research with the model of motor kubota

KWKloeber

We all want to pay less than  Westerbeke!!!

Si vous êtes déterminé à faire votre propre recherche I will post the Kabota block number a little later when I can get to my laptop.

Or I can hand you the Kabota part number on a platter and save you hours of research.  Your pump your choice.  ;-)

French Italian Farsi or Chinese,  it's all Greek to me. (I'm on my 3rd happy hour)   

Back at you soon Andre.

andre

I don't understand what you mean exactly by french italian or chinese it's all greek to me. Do you that the pump from Kubota is less good than westerbeke. Excuse my english is not very good

Noah

Andre- That's Ken's version of "American humor".  I am sure (hopefully)  someone here will provide you with the correct, easy to understand, answer soon.
1990 hull #1014, San Diego, CA,  Fin Keel,
Standard Rig

KWKloeber

Ok Andre, I got onto my laptop where I have my manuals stored.

S'il vous plaît, excusez-moi pour des erreurs dans ce qui suit (mon français n'est pas si bon.)   

Si vous voulez le rechercher vous-même, le manuel de pièces Kubota pour le moteur M-25XPB se trouve sur le site TechWiki C-34 sous "Manuels". Voir page 24 pour la pompe à liquide de refroidissement. Le M-35BC utilise la même pompe que le moteur M-25XPB.

Le numéro de pièce actuel de Kubota est 16241-73034. Il est disponible chez votre concessionnaire Kubota, ou en ligne sur www.messicks.com, ou peut-être en ligne chez Kumar Brothers. Kumar n'est pas des pièces OEM de Kubota, mais elles sont moins coûteuses et je n'ai PAS entendu parler de problèmes de Kumar.

Si vous avez besoin de plus d'informations, n'hésitez pas à me contacter directement à KWKloeber@aol.com

ken

KWKloeber

Andre

Le coût de la pompe est d'environ $ 200 USD de Kubota, et à moitié sur le internet de Kumar Brothers.

kk

KWKloeber

Andre,

Pour clarifier, quand j'ai dit "Manuel Kubota pour le moteur M-25XPB", je voulais dire le manuel de Kubota pour le "moteur cousin" pour le "Universal XPB" qui est un Kubota D-1005.

Un "moteur cousin" pour le M-35B, est le Kubota V1305. J'ai simplement téléchargé ce manuel sur le site Tech Wiki pour vous.

Incidemment, à la page 18 du manuel D-1005, vous verrez un knock-out sur le collecteur d'admission juste sur le côté droit du tube d'admission d'air.  Si vous obtenez le numéro de pièce 16241-05550 de Kubota, il s'insère dans le trou de ce knock-out et vous connectez le tuyau de reniflard du carter directement à là, au lieu de le suspendre par le filtre à air en mousse.

ken

andre

Thank you very much I appreciate. I will check that. Just for example the cost of the pump at my marina is 800.00 before tax. It's very different. And in the same time I learn my English. Votre francais is very good.

KWKloeber

Quote from: andre on May 11, 2017, 02:35:14 AM
Thank you very much I appreciate. I will check that. Just for example the cost of the pump at my marina is 800.00 before tax. It's very different. And in the same time I learn my English. Votre francais is very good.

Andre

C'est typique des pièces de marque "Westerbeke / Universal", qui sont simplement remballées par Kubota. Chaque fois que vous pouvez les combiner, allez avec les pièces Kubota.

Un problème survient lorsque Kubota possède deux ou trois numéros de pièce différents en fonction du numéro de série du moteur. Le numéro de série universel est différent du numéro de série OEM Kubota.

Roc

OK, now in English please so others can grab the part number in the future?
Roc - "Sea Life" 2000 MKII #1477.  Annapolis, MD

KWKloeber

Quote from: Roc on May 11, 2017, 02:40:12 PM
OK, now in English please so others can grab the part number in the future?

LOL!  Okay, I'll post it all together in one when I have a few minutes.

k