Oberdorfer Pump Supplier

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu Jackson

I found this on the C36 forum today, it's a year old but still valid

https://www.catalina36.org/forum/technical-discussion/oberdorfer-pump-supplier

In addition to www.depcopump.com

Oberdorfer Pump Supplier

I looked over the forum and didn't see any rules against this, but if I need to remove this post, please let me know and I'll take it down.

I run a pump distribution website based out of St. Louis, MO and noticed a decent amount of discussion around the Oberdorfer N202M series pumps. We're a stocking distributor for Oberdorfer, along with a lot of other pump manufactures. If you're looking for a specific pump / part / repair kit and don't see it on our site, reach out to me and I may still be able to get it for you!

I wanted to let you guys know about us as we try to have the lowest prices for everything we offer, and we also have free shipping within the Continental US. IF you do find a product cheaper, we will try to match the competitors price, because we want to keep our customers.

We're not some massive corporation, just a small business in St. Louis that cares about customers, and not just making a dollar. Please feel free to post here if you have any questions, send me a direct message, or even an email if there's anything I can do to help!

www.pumpsandpartsonline.com

Thanks for your time!
- Scott
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

MarcZ

I found mine N202M-16 on Ebay from new from globalpower for about $210
Oberdorfer now makes N202M-G908  - direct bolt-on replacement for  Sherwood G908 but it is priced at least $120 more then N202M-16
93 C34 Mk 1.5 #1258 TR WK M35
Upper Chesapeake