Free New MKII Aft Cabin Mattress

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthOccam

Normally I wouldn't post this in the Main Message Board, but I don't know how may people regularly look at the For Sale board and I'm running out of time.

I have a factory interspring mattress for a C34 MKII aft cabin that I'm looking for someone to take.  It's been stored in plastic since new and never used.  I'm losing my storage garage on Saturday 4/29, and will have to throw it away if no one wants it, which would be a waste.  There's been some interest, but no one has committed to taking it yet.

Pictures, size, contact information, and more details on the for sale posting:  http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/topic,9345.0.html

Michael
Michael DeCamp
Serenity, #1703
Channel Islands Harbor, CA

Breakin Away

We'd so love to take this, but cross country shipping is probably prohibitive.

2001 MkII Breakin' Away, #1535, TR/WK, M35BC, Mantus 35# (at Rock Hall Landing Marina)

KWKloeber

K-

Check a site like UShip -- someone going whichever way anyhow and throwing it onto the shipment shouldn't be much.  That's how I shipped my spin pole from Charlotte to NYC -- cost was peanuts in the big picture.

-K

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain