1987 C34 for SALE in Moss Landing, CA by OWNER

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt.Jim

4,5 stars out of 5...

Within last 2 months roughly $20,000 invested to fix, replace, service everything on this vessel.
Everything works.
Brand new VHF with AIS (1/2017)
Brand New Raymarine Autopilot (1/2017)
M25XP Fully serviced for $1500 (12/2016)
Brand New muffler box (12/2016)
Bottom Paint (12/2016)
All lifelines are replaced with newer style easy adjustable bare system (1/2017)
All lines, halyards and sheets replaced (1/2017)
Not a single blister or Catalina smile
Pressurized Hot water system
Brand new fresh water pump and icebox discharge pump (1/2017)
Whole hull has been cleaned and waxed (12/2016)
Dripless Shaft
Interior is 10/10
Exterior 9/10
Priced well below the similar ones on the market and this one is probably is the cleanest one on the market at the moment and truly does not need $1 worth of investment to sail away. Even the diesel tank is full !

The only thing is not up to shape is the brightwork because of the recent weather conditions I couldn't get around of it. I was planning lots of fun activities with this vessel and that's why I invested so much money and time on her but suddenly all my plans changed and unfortunately I need to sell this beauty.

For pictures please email me directly cause I am not able to resize the picture files to post here.

So if you know anyone is looking for a very reasonably priced C34 in perfect condition please spread the word!

Thank you in advance guys!

Capt. Jim Davis
KISMET '87 C34 - Hull #369 - Fin Keel

Capt.Jim

Somehow I managed to reduce this file's size enough to post here... So here it goes. I hope it's visible to you guys..

Capt. Jim Davis
KISMET '87 C34 - Hull #369 - Fin Keel