2008 Catalina 387 For Sale

Previous topic - Next topic

jc522@att.net

Hi folks,

Sorry about this blatant advertisement, but as a long time Catalina owner I have found that our forums are very effective when it comes time to sell a boat and move on up. So, if anyone is interested in moving up to a 2008 Catalina 387, I'm selling the nicest example on the water. I am trading it in on a new Catalina 445 that I took possession of earlier this month, but I retain the option to sell the 387 thru the end of February. You can check it out on Yachtworld:

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2008/Catalina-387-3019479/Kenosha/WI/United-States#.WKiSLeQzWhc

If I can get a few dollars more than the trade-in price, I am dollars ahead, so please disregard the listed price. Any reasonable offer will be considered. In other words, I'll sell the boat below its retail value in order to get a bit more than the dealer has offered me.

The equipment list on my 387 is impressive, and I can assure you that it has been maintained to the highest standard. If you or anyone you know are looking for a 387, this is the best deal you will find, by far.

Regards,

Jeff Church
jc522@att.net
847-987-0801

Clay Greene

As a former C34 owner and a current C387 owner (#30), this is about as nice of a C387 as you will ever find, particularly in fresh water.
1989, Hull #873, "Serendipity," M25XP, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

kwaltersmi

Love the 387 and particularly, this local Great Lakes boat. Wish I was in a position to move up to that.
'87 C34 TR/WK M25XPB
SailFarLiveFree