Lake Erie

Previous topic - Next topic

frogdoc58

Hi All,

I am new to this group.  Having just bought a '89 Catalina on Lake Erie.  I have noticed the fleets listed.  Every where but Lake Erie.  Just wondering, is there any other Catalina owners out there on Lake Erie?  Near Erie, PA. by any chance?  Say, ''Hello'' here or email me at frogdoc58@hotmail.com

All the Best,

Paul Spark
Frogdoc

Jim Hardesty

Hi Paul,
Welcome to the group.  And Congratulations on you new, to you, boat.  Even though there is no Catalina dealer on Lake Erie Catalina's still find the way here.  I encourage you to add some information on your signature.  Helps when another member is answering questions.  You can see my info in my signature. 
Jim
Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA

tommyt

Jim, When did Freeman-Eckley stop being a Catalina dealer. I thought they did both Catalina and Bene's, plus others.
Tom Mallery, C34 #1697, 2004 MKII, Splash Dance

Jim Hardesty

Freeman-Eckley quit selling Catalina a few years ago.  Haven't seen them for a while maybe they started selling Catalina again. 
Jim Hardesty
sailing Lake Erie
Erie, PA

Phil Spicer

Freeman-Eckley is just down the lake from me. Just checked their web page. They are back to selling Catalina's as well as Beneteau's. They have two new Catalina's in stock. A 27 & 355 ready to go. I'm happy to see F-E is back with Catalina.
Phil & Marsha,Sandusky Sailing Club. Steamboat is #789,tall/wing-Unv M25XP/Hurth ZF 50 trans.

RV61

Paul,
Welcome. Our 1986 Catalina lives at Herl's Harbor on Catawba Island Port Clinton Ohio west end of Lake Erie.
Rick V
Interlude
1986 Hull #237
Lake Erie

Jim Hardesty

Great news that Freeman Eckley is selling Catalina again.  I'll have to keep track on their web page. 
Jim Hardesty
sailing Lake Erie
Erie, PA