New Message Board - New Features - Problems and Glitches

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Welcome to the new Catalina 34 Message Board.  While this looks the same as the old board, it is different and has some new features.  In importing everything from the old board, some things may have gotten lost or just are not working properly.  If something isn't working, please post a reply to this message.  Presently, I note that avatars are not showing up and that clicking over a name in a message does not bring up a member profile.  I am working to get these fixed.

Improvements:  You should find this board to be faster than the old board.  You can now attach documents and pictures to you post, but limited to 250 kb.  Since we are charged for the amount of space we use, please use restraint in attaching pictures.  If, like me you are a poor speller, I recommend you get ieSpell (see my post here) which will allow you to use this excellent spellchecker in composing your posts.

skip

Dave-

Thanks for everything that you do in your spare time to make things so easy for members.   This message board is a class act due to your efforts and the efforts of fellow members.

From what I see today, great transition, up and running.   The view stats seem to reset, no big deal.

Admin

We've had to move the board one more time to get rid of some of the glitches, but it looks like it's working fine now.  However, do let me know if you encounter any problems.

David Smith, Bear Territory
Webmaster

sselinger

Before I go any further, let me be sure to thank you for all your efforts keeping this board up and running. I can appreciate the amount of time you must be spending.

Now my question. What is the proper URL to go directly to the board. I though I had copied it OK, but now I can't get it to work and have been going in via the Association page.

Steve Selinger
Aquila #1047

Admin

To go directly to this board, set http://c34.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&s=329609511&f=829605811 under your favorites.

Webmaster

Roc

Dave,
I also appreciate all your help with this website!!...  I have a glitch to bring to your attention.  When clicking onto the message board, I get an error box that says:
"A runtime error has occured.  Do you wish to Debug?  Line:1   Error: Syntax Error"

When I click the YES box, I go right in with no problem.

Thanks,
Roc-
Roc - "Sea Life" 2000 MKII #1477.  Annapolis, MD

rbeecham

Dave,

I have not received any mail recently.  I just accessed the web site and noticed that there should have been mail today.  Thanks for your efforts.

Dick Beecham

Dick Beecham

Refuge
C34 - #1430
Rock Hall, MD
rbeecham@jersey.net

Admin

Roc -

Your error message is a new one for me.  So far, nobody else has reported a problem.  What is you browser and version number?

Dick -

Click on "My Space" and then "Notifications".  Reset your mail preferences there.  Please let me know if this does not work for you.

Webmaster