Blackdragon Will Have New Owners Soon

Previous topic - Next topic

waterdog

I was thinking my Craigslist ad for the boat didn't seem to be working and that I would need to list it with a broker and get it on Yachtworld.    Then I discovered that if you remove the word "cockpit" from your listing, it doesn't get flagged for removal.   

Yesterday we signed a contract and took a deposit for Blackdragon.   

A very cool young couple with adventurous plans are doing sea trials and survey on Saturday.     I am sure they'll have many questions here.   They plan to video the process and share their experience others as they go.   

It will great to see the boat go on to its next adventures.   I would say that it is a sad nostalgic moment for us, but honestly the new cat is so awesome, I am not sure anybody is looking back.    It's like when I sold Snapdragon I thought the family might react badly, but I never heard anyone complain about not folding the table down to go to sleep at night. 

Just need to have a name for NextDragon...  Perhaps we'll see some of you over on the Manta forum one day. 
Steve Dolling
Former 1988 #804, BlackDragon - Vancouver BC
Now 1999 Manta 40 cat

KWKloeber

SnapDragon!

Congratulations on the pending sale and the good home for her!!

ken
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Mike and Joanne Stimmler

Have you ever seen the movie, Pete's Dragon?
Mike and Joanne Stimmler
Former owner of Calerpitter
'89 Tall Rig Fin keel #940
San Diego/Mission Bay
mjstimmler@cox.net

Indian Falls

Gold Dragons are unit of currency somewhere..you can christen the dinghy Silver Stag
Dan & Dar
s/v Resolution, 1990 C34 997
We have enough youth: how about a fountain of "smart"?