C 34 Standard Sails

Previous topic - Next topic

DougP

We replaced the sails on our Catalina 34 standard rig and have the old sails available for sale or trade. They came off a '87 boat, but I doubt they are the original sails, so I don't know how old they are. These are UK sails, loose footed, double reefed, full batten main. Foam luff 150% head sail with Pacific blue Sunbrella. There are no sail numbers, but there is a Catalina 34 logo.

These are used sails. I've had them cleaned and restitched in the past by North in Seattle. Last year we were going to have the sun cover replaced since it was so dirty, but they said it's been stitched back on a few times and that they didn't want to put a new one on without cutting the sail down. About then we decided to launch on a refit of the boat, so we just bought new sails.

The sails are a bit little dirty, have some minor stains, and a small repair or two. They have a lot of life left though. As a matter of fact, they were out last Saturday blasting through winds we probably shouldn't have been out in anyway. I took good pictures and would be happy to email them if your interested.

Rough measurements:
Main: Luff 37, leach 39, foot 11'9"
Main: Luff 43, leach 40'8", foot 21'3"

Sail are located in Seattle/ Tacoma area

Haven't had time to research used prices yet so will entertain offers.
Have a lot of boat & bicycle needs/ wants that I'd consider in a trade or trade/ cash trade/ pay you mix:

New mainsail cover (StackPack)
Sunbrella fabric (Pacific Blue)
Adler Barbour refrigerator compressor or recharge work
Stand up paddle board
Portable freezer (ac/ dc Dometic style)
Sailing dingy
Alfine 11 or Rolloff bikes or wheels
Backhoe/ excavator yard work
Companion way doors
Acrylic forward hatch
or?

34Noeta@comcast.net