need good mecanical man in Shasepeake bay for transmission

Previous topic - Next topic

andre

Hi every body i come from Montreal and i am in sasafras river Shasepeake bay and i think i have a problem with my transmission, sometimes it's very hard to disengage the reverse and when i want to engage there is a big vibration when i engage the reverse but not always. I'am going to bahamas and i want to repare that and i want a good place for that in Shasepeake. I go to Annapolis boat show and maybe i can find a good place for check the problem. Do you have recommendation for me . i have a c34 1997 with a m35bc with a hurth hbw 100.
L'Apache hull#1377  1997 Quebec Canada universal 35bc

2ndwish

At your dock, try shifting at the transmission itself. If it is still difficult, disconnect the tranny cable and try it again . If it is still problematic, you might have a transmission problem, if not it is a cable or shifter problem. Eliminate the easy stuff before calling in the big guns!  

andre

Thank you i tried directly with the shiffter on the transmission and sometimes it is good and sometimes in the reverse there are big vibration et more difficult to disengage the reverse but not always
L'Apache hull#1377  1997 Quebec Canada universal 35bc

Ron Hill

Andre : As I emailed you, you're in a good location (not isolated) if you are having transmission problems.

I'd try the Georgetown Yacht Basin tel. (410)648-5112.
If you are going to the boat show, there are all kinds of repair places in Annapolis (look in the Port Book), but the boat show also means more traffic this time of year.

Hope this helps
Ron, Apache #788