Moved up to C34

Previous topic - Next topic

britinusa

Just a quick Intro/Hi from Paul & Peggy. We've owned a C250 WB since 2005 and have just purchased a 1987 C34 Tall Rig Fin Keel in Stuart Florida.

We're driving up there to bring 'Eximius' to Fort Lauderdale over the Memorial Day Weekend.

Anyone on the ICW over the weekend between Stuart & Fort Lauderdale? (Especially Old Port Cove or Lake Boca) Let us know, would be glad to wave as we go by or dink over if you're at anchor nearby.

The boat was previously named 'Chris Deke'. We met them in Stuart a few weeks ago, really great people. Deke spent two days introducing me to the boat systems while the survey was done. I could not ask for a better PO.

We're planning on taking Eximius to various club events (Hillsboro Inlet Sailing Club) and preparing ourselves and the boat for trips down the keys and to the Bahamas as well as trips up the coast to the Chesapeake.

Retiring in November this year, so we have 6 months to get used to the boat and the boat used to us. :D

Paul

Paul & Peggy
1987 C34 Tall Rig Fin Keel - Hull # 463

See you out on the water

Engine:M25XP

Rick Allen

Paul, Congratulations!  :clap

As the C34 IA Vice Commodore, I welcome you to the wonderful world of the Catalina 34!  On this site you'll find some of the best information about your boat given by some of the most knowledgeable owners and former owners on the planet.  They will welcome your questions and give helpful advice.
Please feel free to explore the vast information already available on the site.

Welcome aboard!

Rick 
Rick Allen, C34 IA Commodore
Former owner of "PainKiller", 1988 C34 MKI, Sail#746, std. rig, wing keel.

Stu Jackson

Peggy & Paul,

Congratulations & Welcome.

Please also be aware of Fleet 14 which is the east side of FL.

You can find out more here:  http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/board,56.0.html

And thanks for your membership and support of the C34IA.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

britinusa

We're familiar with the local fleet, we have sailed with Bob and pat

Good to see you active here too Stu.

Paul
Paul & Peggy
1987 C34 Tall Rig Fin Keel - Hull # 463

See you out on the water

Engine:M25XP

RobertSchuldenfrei

Quote from: britinusa on May 21, 2015, 08:00:05 PM
We're familiar with the local fleet, we have sailed with Bob and pat

I assume that all went well and that you should be down here this afternoon.  We all await the "baby pictures."

Cheers,

Bob & Pat
Robert Schuldenfrei
Esprit du Vent - #422